Welcome to Ribblesdale Park
** News Flash ** I am very proud to announce that we just won a diamond award from Hoseasons for the best park in the North of England. This was based on customer service feedback so a big thank you to all those who gave us a positive review and especially to the team at Ribblesdale for their hard work and commitment.
Ribblesdale Park is the North of England’s leading romantic hot tub holiday destination on the Grade I listed Gisburne Park Estate, a rolling 1000 acre private Estate in an Area of Outstanding National Beauty on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Recharge your batteries by relaxing in your own romantic private lodges or cottage with state of the art hot tubs.
- Indulge in our famous champagne afternoon tea by a roaring fire in Hindelinis Gourmet Cafe.
- Abundant with wildlife; watch the rare Sika deer herd grazing, spot a Kingfisher or Otter by the river.
- Enjoy a massage from one of our expert therapists in the comfort of your lodge.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool in walled gardens.
- Hindelinis Gourmet Cafe.
- Lodges for sale from £98,500.
- Dogs more than welcome.
- Miles of spectacular walks from the Park.
- Gisburn Forest Cycleway (the best place to mountain bike in the north) 8 miles.
- The Tolkien Trail (a walk which inspired The Lord of the Rings) 15 miles.
- White Scar Caves (the longest show cave in Britain) 22 miles.
- Thornton Hall Farm Country Park (family fun and animals) 7 miles
- Noisy parties (you know who you are) I am afraid this isn’t the place for you…sorry!
If you want to book or buy a lodge call Lauren or Rachael on 01200 445227.
My family and I and the team here look forward to welcoming you to the Estate.