Welcome to Ribblesdale Park
Ribblesdale Park is the North of England’s leading hot tub holiday destination for family and romantic breaks on the historic Grade I listed Gisburne Park Estate, a rolling 1000 acre private Estate in an Area of Outstanding National Beauty on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Family hot tub holidays in luxury lodges, cosy cottages or historic houses in the Yorkshire Dales
- Romantic hot tub holidays in one bedroom lodges.
- Onsite restaurant and cocktail bar, open everyday.
- Pet, dog friendly walking holidays.
- A private wildlife sanctuary with rare Sika deer, otters, kingfishers and peacocks. Nature walks.
- Enjoy a massage from one of our expert massage therapists in the comfort of your lodge.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool in walled gardens of mansion house.
- Lodges for sale from £98,500.
- Miles of spectacular walks from your lodge.
- Wedding venue: Create your dream wedding here by the River Ribble.
- Holiday with your horse. Stabling, all weather gallops and bridleways.
- Stocks Reservoir Fishing only 20 mins away.
- Gisburn Forest Cycleway (the best place to mountain bike in the north) 8 miles.
- The Tolkien Trail (a walk which inspired The Lord of the Rings) 15 miles.
- White Scar Caves (the longest show cave in Britain) 22 miles.
For the best rates possible click BOOK NOW on this website or call the estate office 01200415300.
My family and I and the team here look forward to welcoming you to the Estate.
Our most recent 5 Instagram Images: